Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Friday, November 11, 2005

Cara Had A Birthday!

I went to Cara's bday yesterday. Here are a few pics of the occasion. (sidenote: I've now got my hair done twice in 2 days-haha...if i ever win the lotto, i'm doing it everyday!! Had my cut from my dresser and went to HELEN for my high/low lights....and they are GREAT!! EVERYONE GO TO HELEN FOR YOUR HAIR DRESSING NEEDS!! MIDTOWN STYLISTS : ) ) All right then, back to my post....


Playing Taboo...girls against guys. Think it actually ended up almost even to.




The Bday girl with Christie and Jenny, showing off her DQ cake and pizza.


Cam, Christie and Cara on the front lawn. Those sparklers took almost an hour to light i'm sure...well, maybe a slight exaggeration.

Me(with my new cut minus the highlights) with Cara.

Goin' out with the girls tonite for some fun...should have pics up from that soon.

|