Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Hands smell like onions

I love making turkey dinner, especially the dressing and bubbat.(yes i know half of u have no idea what that is--white cake with raisins) I don't love how the onion smell clings to my hands for days after. All i smell when i wash my hands, or rub my face is...onions...*sigh*.

My Christmas was relaxing, exactly how i think it should be. I've never had to be involved in those Christmas' where you have to drive to 1 province one day and try to get to another place another day. It seems like a lot of work. I enjoyed my family hang out time this year....now i don't need to do it for awhile but hey. : ) My mother was wonderful and stuck to my list, and my sister bought me something that won't sit in my room and be clutter. : ) Well, part of it is stored, but that's okay. My sis bought me tea from Starbucks....not just 1 tea....12 Different kinds and 48 bags! heehee...i could have some fun with that. The other thing i'm really enjoying is my new pilates ball. I haven't used it for workout yet(this aft.) but it really is fun. haha, simple things please simple minds i know. : ) and yet...."Persons thankful for the little things are the people who are most thankful" Frank Clark (pretty sure)
|