Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holidaze

Yeah!! I'm officially on holidays!! Today was a total gongshow....and i enjoyed almost every minute of it. : ) The student i worked with just needed busy work...after 45 min.'s our class was called to do their part in the Christmas-oops-i mean Holiday Concert(ugh)...more busy work and then lunch. This afternoon we played snow soccer and had a class party with pop and junk food. heehee...i even got a gift from a student...and the principal! yeah me. I have no more things to think about minus a few last minute things for stockings...but other then that....rest time...most likely daydream time. : ) Tonite i get to see my friend...and Friday...Well!....i got nothin' meh. maybe some 'festive punch' : ).

I was going to post a few pic's from recent parties, however, it seems as though my batteries need recharging.

And...on a totally different note. If you see me and it looks like i have hickeys all over my neck...i really don't. In winter my skin decides to become sensitive and i can't wear my hair down or with hair spray...which was fine when i had long hair...now, i'm SOL. Oh well...try to be nice.
|