Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Stuff

I've added a whack of new links on the side. There are people from Bible School as well as a few others that i just didn't have on. It makes my life more easy then going to others only to get to another. Basically it's all about me. : )
I'm waiting now to here about my possible new job situation and now i'm hoping that it works out.
I'm getting pretty close to broke-oh Christmas gifts-think i bought u too early. I thought i was working soo much this month, but it's mostly been half days, so i realized how screwd i was in thinking that. Though if i work the next 3 full days of school, i'll be more decent for next month-at least almost average. It's amazing how 3 days of work can make such a big difference.
Christmas is soon....my counter seems to be not working though, and i'm not counting. Shannon will be home soon. YEAH!!! I got an email from her and she's still surviving-excited to come home to see me i'm sure. : )
The crochet project is going well, i've even expanded my ideas of what to make...man i'm such a loser...oh well, someone has to be. ; )
|