Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Girls Nite Out

I went out on Friday night with Amy, Helen, Robin, and Allison to Saskatoon Inn for the chocolate buffet. It was a first for all of us i think. It's a good thing Amy had that gift cert. because, overall, the buffet did not live up to expectations. Even though i'm not really a chocolate lover, the buffet seemed lacking in goodness. My favourite thing was pineapple in melted hershey choc. and i do that at home. However, the company and fun made up for the unamazing food. I really like the Inn, it's always fun to wander around and take pictures. After the Inn, it was off to my place to watch Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Amy had ordered it and just received, and really, what a great way to end a girls nite out. : )






I
|