Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Busy Bee

Not much to report. I've been working a lot-due to the new girl never showing up. The boss is in Vancouver so i'm covering her shifts as well. But i need to pay off my Visa so i guess that's okay. The only time it seems like too much is when i work 730am to 9pm. It makes for a long day.
I slipped on ice outside our house a couple of days ago and although i didn't fall, i re-injured my lower back from something i did a few years back. This is quite painful and only seems better with constant movement and staying upright. This could cause problems with flying 7 hours in two days soon. Anyone have any home remedies for muscle aches???? I've done the ibuprofen and muscle relaxants don't work on me. The hot water bottle has become my closest friend-but i haven't found anything that really fixes it.
|