Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sweet wonderful sleep

oh blogger, you couldn't be happy when i had a nice short sign in name and password so you make me change it all...sigh.

I've officially made it through more then a week of working 3 jobs. Well, hanging out with B in the morning isn't really work but well it takes me away from home and so on. The kids at school were super hyper on friday-being the last day before the break and our Valentine's party. Some of the kids were literally shaking in their desks...it was kinds funny. My newest job has been good. I hate working at something where i don't know everything right away. I just want to be amazing at it right away...if only. I'm working at a retail shoe place with very expensive shoes....hehe...and i get my first pair free...so like any smart person, i went for expensive shoes. : ) I'm already looking and trying on fabulous sandels...good thing i get a really good discount. So with these three places, i'm working up to 13 hours a day and still doing youth.

After being on the verge of sick for 2 days, i decided to skip church this morn and curl up back in bed. And i'm glad i did. i slept on and off from 1030pm to 1130am...and it was wonderful. I have today and tomorrow off of all 3 places and am quite enjoying the relaxing aspect of off time.

I also saw someone that people from the 'old' fgcc c&c had been wondering what happened to-it was funny...oh the Christian world keeps shrinking i think. Oh well.
|