Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

In Need

of prayer....and maybe good drugs. My back is still strained/sprained from weeks ago now and i'm sick of pain. I went for a massage and i even went to a chiropractor(not as scary as first thought) and i've still been working with pain. Funny thing, i had very little to no pain while in St. Maarten and yet as soon as i get home-PAIN. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow so i'm hoping they can fix me. It's come to the point where my boss(shoe) hasn't put me on the May schedule because she's thinking i can't bend and it's a bendy type job. She doesn't want me wrecking myself and also doesn't want a workers comp. hitting the store. Though i wouldn't even try since they know i was hurt before-but ya....i won't be quitting so if they let me go-they better give me something rather. ugh i miss walking upright.
|