Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Long Lost Friends

It's been a good weekend catching up with all the people who have left this fabulous utopia of Saskatoon for other places. : ) Wade made an interesting comment about us all connecting at FGCC and none of us really go there now. Funny how life and people change i guess. It was really good to hear what is happening in the lives of my friends. Emails/FB is fine and all, but it's just not the same. I'll post a few pic.'s when i get around to it. : )

I was visiting with a friend i haven't seen since last year and they asked me "What's new?" I said not much.....new job, new car, new church, new people, went travelling, family health scare, you know, the usual. hahaha....wow. Then i realized just how much of my life has changed this year. No wonder i've felt really stressed at times! It's also nice to feel like i've survived through it all. I had told people i thought i'd try getting married this year b/c i hadn't done it yet....but i think with all the other things that have happened maybe i'll wait til next year. ; ) haha.

Merry Christmas to all, and many Blessings for the New Year
|