Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Organized Chaos

Well, the boredom of doing nothing for too long has now passed and i'm almost wishing for it back already. I started another round of classes and am contemplating midterms that are coming in the next week-ish. After these next two months(or just over), i will have completed 14 classes since September. What the heck was i thinking?? Oh my, this year is nuts but i'm really enjoying it and just being able to prove to myself that i can do it with really good marks(especially for me!) makes it worthwhile.
This year has been full of new experiences for me-and so far i haven't regretted any of them. I love working with sr. high, and now children's church too, plus meeting new people through my courses-it's an interesting ride-hope i don't get sick!
Anyway, i don't have a whole lot to say this time, but if you read this i give you a question along with a challenge: what is one thing you have wanted to do? And now i challenge you by asking: what will you do so that it happens??
See, one thing i've wanted to do for awhile is learn Spanish-why you ask? I really have no idea-something told me i'd need it oneday-so, since september i've been finding ways to learn the language-though i haven't put as much time as i have liked-but still-it's new and fun just the same. :)
By the way, the Spanish word of the day is gota-it means to drop.
|