Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Monday, April 11, 2005

Nite out

You know life is becoming mundane when you can't remember what you did on the weekend and part of it was at your own house.
I went to the symhony on Saturday night, with 4 other wonderful people. They symphony was amazing! : ) i think it was the best one that i've been to yet. Thomas Yu was also very amazing. I like that i knew him-way back when-or at least in high school. He had a perm-haha. And we all thought he was good then already-but wow! Oh to be super good at something.
Guess it's another day at home for me. I did get a call this morning-for a non-preferred school and a.m. only so i thought i'd hold out for an all day assign. hmmm...that never came-silly me. I doubt it'll be nice enough to suntan again though. Last week was wonderful for that. I got my first sunburn of the season! : )
|