Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good Times

My trip to Edmonton was wonderful. I spent a lot of money-though i'm not sure where it all went. I went with my friend to Edmonton's South Common-a most wonderful area to shop. It has a whack of big box stores and it's close to IKEA and the Olive Garden(mmm). It was good to see my Bible school friend again. Man i love roadtrips-even driving alone. I like driving.
Not really looking forward to work tomorrow-that is if i get called to work. It's getting hard to motivate myself for work. I realize i've only been working for a couple of months too. I think i've had my fill of subbing. I like to know what is happening and to be able to plan relatively for the future. Subbing doesn't allow me to do that at all. I would love to know what the next day holds for me-here's hoping for a perm. position come fall-or maybe an adventure should be had otherwise.
|