Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

ja;iajef;aj;wie

For lack of a better title, i'm happy with what is there i think. : )

Not too much to report in my world. I've been working pretty much everyday. I was very fortunate to meet Mrs. Tennant from Confed. I've worked there almost every day. I consider myself the 'unofficial' sub of the school.
I'm still sick. I hate being sick. I feel pretty much okay minus the stuffed nose and nasty cough. The sub lady wouldn't let me work today because i sounded pretty scary with larengitis. So, i stayed home. Only to have my sister upset. Her guinea pig had a tumor on it's back which apparently opened during the nite. I guess when he shook himself out the blood inside sprayed all over the wall and her bed. I have no problem understanding why she was freaked out. We took him to the vet and had him put down. Man what a wierd day.
|