Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Been awhile i guess

So, i looked at my blog today and realized-hey i haven't posted since Oct. 26th-that's a long time especially when one has as much time on hand as i do. Well, basically i've got nothin'. I'm sick of not working, and if i don't find out something this week, i'm ready to go storm the castle-though i haven't quite figured out what that will all entail. I got more yarn so i'm working on my sisters afghan again so at least that's a little somethin' to do. My hair is now chopped off, and i haven't decided if i accept the shortness as of yet. I'm learning Spanish-on my own but with nice neat notes and everything. Looks better then my school notes-haha.
And i'm planning the allniter. Though i'm getting supremely frustrated. I figures once you plan something it should just be done with....not change numerous times to make life more difficult for the already frustrated. Now i need to finish getting ahold of parents never home to drive 40 people for bowling.
Though there were 3 bright spots in the last few weeks tim, pam and jenn all were home-each in a separate week-way to spread the love around! heehee

that's my life in a nutshell. oh yeah, and still dreamin' of costa rica.
|