Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Here's Hopin'

Well, i check the silly internet a couple times daily to see if there are any job postings. Oh yeah, today there is not one-but 5. Yeah, more applying. So, i have already sent three resumes and 3 cover letters (same one different school inserted) 3 times to the same person. Another can't do anything more but get me closer to a job. Well, at least i'm eager-not desperate-eager. I keep telling myself that anyway. I almost say cross your fingers but then think, man that's silly, i don't believe in that at all. Oh well, just keep prayin' just keep prayin' what do we do, we pray. (heehee, line from Finding Nemo-though altered slightly to fit my purposes. : ) )
Today, i received a letter from Sask. Valley saying that i am on the approved list for fall subbing as a TA. So, i guess i'm officially employed-just with no hours or money....hmmmm...what a crappy job! How do subs survive the first while?!

On a side note: i'll be housesitting for awhile if anyone is bored call my cell and come watch digital. Well, Saturday i'll be home for supper and cake.
|