Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Warm Fuzzies

I have had a really good day and half. Yesterday, i did something i haven't done in forever. I actually sat and watched TV for hours. Actually more like 7-i can't believe i did that. I think i just made up for not watching T.V. for months on end but wow. There was a CSI marathon on and i just couldn't resist. I was feeling kind of wonky anyway, so my body was more then happy just to rest all day. Normally i can't stand to just sit around all day and not even work out-but it was just what i needed. It was good. Today i am back to being productive and i feel just as good as yesterday. I even had a good amount of suntanning which made me very very happy. Even though it was around 13, our deck is sheltered and it feels like 20-something. Yeah for sun, sleep and being productive.

Side note: my uncle is still in the hospital. i was able to show him and my aunt all my pictures from panama and visit for a bit. I also got to see my cousins and my newest cousin Abby who's 9-10 months old-we had a good afternoon together-all 4 of us, not just me and the baby.
|