Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Thursday, September 02, 2004

It May be a Losing Battle Afterall

My uncles dying. It's been happening for some time now. A year and a half to be more precise. Just before my Grandma died. I was thinking last nite, please uncle hold on at least for another couple months. Could our family go for 1 whole year without another death, please? He was taken to Lanigan hospital this morning and is hallucinating. Mom's pretty sure it's not from medication. Mom and i were supposed to drive there tomorrow to go visit, but tomorrow may be too late. It's really hard for our family because we know that God is a healing God. My grandpa was miraculously healed of cancer when i was six, and people have told my uncle through the whole process that he too was to be healed. I'm afraid that having faith in this situation is rather difficult right now.


Update: Apparently my uncle was admitted yesterday at noon with an oxygen level of 47%-it's supposed to be 100%. They thought they may lose him. He is now awake and has an oxygen level of 79%. Mom and i will still go tomorrow to see him in the hospital.
|