Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Boredom is Taking over my life

I never ever thought i would say this, but man i really hate being unemployed!! I am sooo incredibly bored and broke. This is one very brutal combination. I think that i'm having some issues in the patience department. I hate not knowing what is happening in my job situations or when people may start calling me for sub days. I am a planner through and through. I like to make lists and organize things. Though my room isn't always a good indication of that. This waiting and not knowing is driving me nuts. This is making rather unhappy and i'm finding that i'm struggling to not become a hermit again. Sometimes hermiting is good, but not in extreme which is what i tend to do and not talk to anyone or go out ever, which is funny being bored and all. It's sad when i don't even make sense to myself.
|