Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

PAY DAY : )

I got paid today. It's only for 2 days, but it still feels pretty darn good to be getting a paycheck that's decent again. My check for next month is already double this one. So far for subbing, i have been called every single day. I even had to say no yesterday to Warman, which felt kinda good since they were rather rude.
This morning, i was spit on, scratched, punched and kicked....grade ones are stronger then you give them credit for let me tell you! This afternoon, i was hanging out in the pre-k room...i even forgot to go for my break because i was so into blowing bubbles with the kids. haha....i can't believe i'm getting paid decent money to blow bubbles! Though it sure made up for the morning. Everyday seems like a new adventure.
|