Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Twicely Tagged

I went to my friend Cordella's site and noticed that she posted-YEAH! Then i noticed that she had been tagged to do the 7 thingy....then i noticed that under the 7 people to tag, the name tam is listed....hmmm that's my name....wait a minute.... so here goes i guess. : ) Huh....later looked on Sharons site to see me tagged twice!!

7 Things I would like to do before I die:

1. Have what i consider a 'real' job-well, at least a contract.
2. Travel around Latin America
3. Own a car that works 99% of the time (oh herbie....what's wrong now?)
4. Become fluent in Spanish
5. Get married-though not in a hurry
6. Own a house
7. Become even half the woman my grandma was

7 things I can’t do (yet) :

1. Speak Spanish fluently
2. Make it through a full year without car repairs
3. Put my feet over my head when i'm lying down
4. Use patience-most of the time...except at work
5. Cook super well
6. Knit
7. Save enough money to go on an extravegent holiday

7 things that attract me to blogging:

1. I can share my pictures
2. I can keep track of friends and people i know all over the world
3. I can learn about random people if i choose
4. Having comments and being able to respond to others while being able to formulate what i want to say
5. No one really listens to me when i talk anyway so i might as well do it this way. : )
6. You learn random tidbits and pieces about people you thought you knew
7. What better way to procrastinate

7 things I say most often:

1. "You're ......(insert last thing other person said)"
2. True
3. mmmm....
4. i'm having issues
5. *sigh*
6. Shocking
7. "Shhhhh" (school)

7 books I love:

1. I'll Love You Forever-Robert Muncsh
2. Redeming Love-Francine Rivers
3. The Testament-John Grishom
4. Bruchko-Story of Bruce Olsen (Yeah Sharon!!)
5. Pretense-Lori Wick
6. The Partner-John Grishom
7. Chronicles of Narnia

7 movies I watch over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Little Women
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. Fast and the Furious
5. Dirty Dancing
6. Pretty Woman
7. Return to Me
hmm....almost all girllie....couldn't think of anything else.

7 people I want to join in too (you been tagged!)
1. Amelia
2. Helen
3. Robin
4. Crys
5. Matt (heehee yeah right)
6. Jer and Rie
7. Caro
|