Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yay!!

Okay!! So, i can finally post this with full assurances. I am now 'officially' a co-program director with another girl i applied with at Strasbourg Bible Camp. We have our start date and salary(ouch). The planning begins. : ) Hurrah! I'm really happy with how it worked out. I know this is truly where God wanted me to be. Even though it may screw my Educational Assistant thing over...though, i won't worry about that now....well, try not to. I'm such a planner it's hard not to get too ahead of myself. It's funny how when i decide to follow what i believe God wants, i get paid even more less then i thought possible. Oh well, God will provide. ...even if it means living at home til i'm 90 yr's old...sigh.

Now, i just wish i could sleep. I'm having issues with my back/neck again so besides being in pain, i'm not sleeping during the nite. How do u turn off your brain? Plus i think i heard on some program or other that if you have a headache, the likelihood of you getting decent sleep is lowered. sigh.

SO....if anyone has a free week in July.....and love being at the lake.....(or could drive a boat)....please please talk to me!! We need good staff! : )
|