Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh Contentment

Today in sunday school, we talked about Rain and the good and bad times that happen in life. (well, to sum it up in a sentence anyway.) Wade asked us to think of a time when we were totally content. Like most answers most of my times are outside. Lately i've really enjoyed people and the quality time i've spent. Today, i had a wonderful moment of contentment. Let me share....
I had a wonderful lunch @ Wendy's with Caroline which was great since last nite we were both craving it. : ) AND they have cheap meal combos for $3.99. (yeah cheap!!) Then we hit Midtown Mall, which normally isn't my favorite place. Once again, i couldn't find shoes(*sigh*). We went to Fairweather and they have sales people!! Man Alive! And longer story shorter-i found the jacket i wanted-or almost exactly for waaaayyy cheaper then the original price and of course a top as well. If i had more money, i would have done a lot of damage. Then as i drove home with my happy purchase, i heard my new fav. song on the radio...*sigh* the world and everything in it is right.....my car wasn't clunking or sounding like it would fall apart at any moment, i found my jacket, had a great time with Caro, and another good song on the radio-2 in a row?! *sigh* contentment.
to go with my comment about my new cousin.
|