Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Friday, January 27, 2006

Look! A post without photos!

Okay, i realize i have put a lot of photos on my site lately. I've had a lot of good things happen lately and i'm sharing my wonderful memories with people...haha...plus i like taking pictures.
Anway....more of a serious nature post.....i could use some prayer this week. In November, i applied(with another girl) to work at a camp. We applied for the main leadership roles of the camp-therefore we would be doing all the planning and such. (oh i know...i never plan! haha) We hadn't heard anything for the longest time and after some struggle, i actually was able to give the situation to God, and put it in the back of my mind. Then i received an email a week or two ago saying that the board of directors were having a meeting to make decisions about staff. Suddenly it hit me that my life in the near future could be changing again. Then i started wondering....do i want this still? Is this still what God wants? If i stop subbing in May do i screw myself for next fall?? *sigh*....i also realized that i still feel called to the different-out of my comfort zone camp. I am stretched there.
Today i got an email saying that they are checking our references out this week. *sigh* So, in my somewhat apprehensive state, i'm asking if you acutally read this far, to pray for me this week.
|