Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

blah blah blah

my 1 week at home is over half done....man am i bored. i didn't have a car for 2 days, yay, another $250 repair(argh). No real job and no $$ make tamra go something something something.....*sigh* So, my week off is basically me sitting at the computer trying to find somewhere in SK or AB where i can get a job. I'm officially sick of subbing and am ready for a 'real' job.
There's one week of rentals which i'm cooking for and 1 week of inner city camp left. And then i'm back for good. Unless by some miracle, i get a job somewhere. Just have to win the lottery.....though first need $ for the ticket haha.
I'll get around to posting pics from camp, but most of them are on the camp computer so i'll have to put them on my camera first. The camp 'puter is super slow.
|