Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Something Bit Me

i have a couple odd bites from the lake the other day. Most likely a lake bug...sigh, why is my blood so yummy...
Anywho, i find myself feeling like a headless chicken lately. I'm so scattered looking for jobs in random towns, provinces and school divisions. I don't even know what most of the positions are i'm just applying. Now i have 2 interviews down south...it's too bad one got switched and i have to drive down twice. I'm also applying for a whack that just came up near saskatoon which would mean i wouldn't have to move....but if i'm offered the position i'm driving down for tomorrow....i don't know what to do because what if i get something close to home? Sigh...i'm worrying about things that haven't even happened yet. I am always the best canadite for that verse in Matt. talking about not worrying about tomorrow. *Sigh* i just need to stop thinking.
|