Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WHAAAAAA!!!

Ever feel like just screaming that? ha ya. This week is rather crazy for me. I went from working 1 day last week(which is kinda nice haha) to working everyday this week, 1 job interview, making 64 prize things for youth, starting youth, starting C&C(at EB), starting a new job and having to work for someone in a very unfriendly high school(never ever going to high school again)...i think that's it...man oh man. It's a little too much overload at this point. When i got a call at lakeview this morning where i've been subbing for 3 mornings about getting hired(sort of) at a school i wasn't even excited. I've been hired at VCA in Osler for a .6 position which means i work there every morning until 1215. I will still be subbing for stoon in the afternoons. I think i was so focused on wanting the full time position it may take awhile to be excited. I know it's a foot in the door and it's more then i had yesterday...but ya...too many things all at once i guess.
And really, i dislike high school....well, maybe just where i am...me and one of my students got into trouble today...grrr...
|