Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'd rather be There....

Standing on the path to Long Bay.


Our Lagoon

Maho Beach. The Landing strip is just to the left.

A Snail. Go figure.

A few pic.'s from the fabulous St. Martin. I keep waiting for all the stress and tiredness to go away before posting...i've realized that won't happen.
We're waiting for my grandma to pass away-she's been in a nursing home for a couple years with Alzeimers already. Dad's kidney function has gone even lower and is getting close to dialysis levels. Pam is really going to Columbia Bible College and decided to surprise mom with Hi i need $10 000. My back is still pretty bad-going to get the drugs today-thought i could handle without. That's my life right now....dreaming of St. Martin.
|