Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Relief

So i realize i may not have been in the best of moods over the last week or so. Sorry about that folks. I had a bit of a health scare and was uber(heehee Helen...uber) worried. I was especially unsocial last nite...so if people were affecteed by my mood in the last week, sorry about that. Everything is fine though. I think God also must have knocked me out last nite. I had the most woderful sleep that i've had in awhile, especially with my back being in and out randomly. Yes, wonderful rest and much needed. I vow to in a better mood now.

It's also payday...hurrah. Now to last through a very long march....*sigh* the life of a sub. Apparently someone has been putting in a good word for me where needed...but we'll see when it actually comes down to it. Here's hopin' and prayin'.

I leave in 53 days for camp. To be honest i had second thoughts...mostly when i told my mom that i got the job and she raised questions about subbing and such. But i know it's where i'm supposed to be. I even told my dad, thinking he would be rather unhappy with my decision, but he wasn't. Funny how life can surprise you.
|