Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Please sir, can i have another

here's a story of a boy....a little boy and his zebu...oh wait, that's veggietales....well have I got a story for you......

Today i realized just how much i enjoy my grade ones. As nuts as they can be sometimes and the fact that they haven't realized desks are for sitting it not trying to fly, they are wonderful. And i was very blessed to be paired with Breanne as a teacher. We get along great and when i brought her a french vanilla cap. this morning she was overjoyed, which in turn made me happy. anyway, onto the story...
Last nite, my dad had corner gas turned up really, really loud (shocking i know) and they were talking about driving without a license and i thought good thing i renewed...oh shoot. I forgot. This morning, i went at 8am and renewed my license without problem...just in case. i always figure i'll get into an accident if i don't.
This afternoon, i went to safeway to buy groceries for mom-she hates this task and well, i really like it. i think i figured out why this afternoon. When i walk through the aisles, i enjoy looking at how much there is and how many varieties of everything there is. I'm amazed and feel so blessed walking through being able to have so much. However, man, i dislike safeway, i can't find where stuff goes...i'm sticking with my extra foods from now on.
Next the story moves to the parking lot...walking, walking, pushing cart...wait, something is on my windshield, a flyer? no...hmm...no one else got one. odd, someone left their plate and license info for me....wait. crap. I finish reading, "there is no damage to my vehicle"...well, POO. It wasn't as big of a deal as if i were there when it happened i think...i mean, really, no one to be mad at except a piece of paper, i can't do anything about the damage, but call SGI...after i got home and looked again, i had a very minor little tantrum of feet stomping as i looked, but no one was hurt, and they left their info-thank God. It's just too bad they couldn't have scratched the paint on the hood. heehee. now i'll have one side nicely painted and the rest looking like crap, oh well. : )
|