Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My grandma's funeral was yesterday. A very long day. I was a pallbearer, my back is sore today. An entire day of people asking me who i belong to. I wanted to make a nametag saying... "I belong to...." or else i think we should all wear family trees while attending menno. funerals. I'm still quite worn out.
I'm applying for another job in lawson mall due to a major cut of hours at the useless shoe place.
My dad got sick the day of the funeral. We're not quite sure if it's something serious or not. He isn't throwing up anymore at least.
I'm thankful to mark and scotty for going out for nachos and giggles on mon. nite. I don't think i would have made it through the funeral day without having that crazy fun nite before. Man did we laugh.
|