Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Bring on the Sunshine

Oh how i love summer-the sun, the colors, the wonderful warmth(when i'm not burned-which is rare), and the birds, when they aren't waking me up before 5 am-but whatever, yeah for summer.
So, i'm officially done my teacher associate course and ready to work. Apparently no one hires until fall, so it looks like i have a month off. Now ordinarily this could seem wonderful-i'm broke-very very broke. It looks like i'll be doing a lot of reading on the deck and trying to amuse myself with minimal cost. That's okay, i'll survive. I am incredibly lucky to have such a caring mom who helps me in times like this. I still need a bunch of stuff for Panama and right now it looks like mom will be helping with that more then i initially planned-but such is life. I've been fortunate to be able to borrow a thermorest and sleeping bag already which is super-less expense for me! Anyone now where i can find decent rain attire for decent cost?? If u do, let me know.
54 more days til i'm on my way to the jungle!! no excitement here.:)
|