Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bad News Never Comes Only Once

There seems to be a going trend in our family that not so good things happen in plural. Yesterday my dad's uncle died. It wasn't really a surprise and my great uncle was prepared for it. I think it's cool that Jer had the chance to meet him and work with him. It sounds as though both Jer and my g-uncle were blessed by the time together. Okay, so someone dying and being ready for heaven isn't the most horrible news, but my grandpa is pretty upset(his bro). And with my grandma in the nursing home, he'll need extra support i'm sure.

Last nite, someone smashed my sisters car-and good. And i rather have to believe on purpose. It was parked in front of her house and sometime between 10 pm and 12am someone came and hit it-at least once quite possibly twice. The car was moved a decent length from where it started and pieces of her car were all over. Yet, no one heard a sound....odd. Her roomies couldn't even hear it and they were in the living room watching tv quietly. My poor sis was rather beside herself. Somehow bad stuff just follows her, and she isn't equipped to handle stuff like that. The damage on the car started close to the front tire and ended up with a flat back one and smashed back end. SO if anyone sees a freshly damaged vehicle more then likely with white paint on the front...get the plate number. : ) They are treating it as hit and run now...but some things have us wondering.
|