Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My soon to be new home...sort of

This is where i'll be May-Aug. 2006 I'm uber close to a provincial park and many resort places, so if you are bored....: )


This is my redneck trailer home. I need to think of a name for it. Buela was our good ol' Bowler that 3 of us girls stayed in. I'll have to think of something. : )


This is the lodge. On the left are the boys rooms and bathroom, and on the right is...the girls side and bathroom. The middle front is a wonderful lounge area with big windows looking to the lake. (a camp with a real lake and no heated pool?!?!) The kitchen is on the other side, opposite the lounge. Basically and cross type thing. I'll show more pic's when i get there...things like the boathouse, craft shop and chapel....if it doesn't fall apart before i get there. haha oooh....exciting.
i'll also be staying at the lodge when campers arrive. hurrah.

My spectacular view. Oh to work and suntan at the same time! : )
|