Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Thursday, March 16, 2006

ta da

Today is the first day that i haven't had a work call in over 1.5 weeks. This is good. I have only worked schools that i've been requested to all month-only my 4 schools, which is nice. I can pretend i have a perm. job with those four schools this way. : ) So, being accustomed to being more useful during the day, i spent 3 hours cleaning. Serious cleaning. I moved furniture to clean under, washed floors, man alive...i may just be sore tomorrow.

On Friday i'm going to SBC (camp) to meet with Aimee, my co-program director and we're also going to a meeting with the board members and other people involved with the camp. I'm hoping they don't have an issue with me having a nose piercing....though after the last person having tattoos and large ear holes...i think i'll be fine.

I've decided that my new trailor home needs a name just as good as our bowler trailer-Buella...which i just found out means 'married'....haha oh funny...three very single girls living in a trailer meaning marriage. I'll have to find a name just as good for our larger trailer home. heehee how hickish....i'll be living in a trailer. :-D
|