Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Some Silver Linning Perhaps

I do believe i am becoming arrogent-well when it comes to the job market anyway. I've realized something. I can have pretty much whatever crap job i want. I had 2 interviews at reitmens and 1 interview/job offer at cleo. Even though cleo can gaurantee me lots of hours, i do believe i will take reitmens(providing they hire me-though she said she really wants me there-it's just reference calling now). Cleo has many rules to dress and i don't find the need for pantyhose in my life at all-definitely a bonus for reitmens. Also with reitmens, i don't have to work every sunday as i would at cleo. If i don't get enough shifts at reitmens, i will then apply somewhere else part time-but i think i'll see how this goes-providing i get hired. : )
I'm not saying anything anything about all the current stresses in my life-today i am attempting to be positive and to know that i am loved. Everything else can wait until tomorrow.
|