Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Uh Oh

I have a final tomorrow-a final worth 30% of my final mark. It's too bad i slept 3 hours last nite and really have had a crummy day. So, basically i'm really struggling, haven't slept(so i'm grumpy) and oddly enough can't motivate myself to study. Though it's also partly from the lack of study notes provided-but whatever. And the stupid football game wouldn't quit so now i'm too sleepy to stay up for survivor.
I am also weighing different options for my summer. It's frustrating because i'm done in May and ready for a 'real' job, but what school hires in the middle of May-and besides that doesn't do a lot of good for summer. So if anyone has suggestions on what to do this summer(and no, please don't suggest getting married as seems to be the trend lately! :) ) Or, you could suggest some great stress relievers.(hmmm...could be interesting)
One last question to ponder, when taking medication that a person is not allowed to consume alchohol, is it bad to be doing drugs then?? Hypothetically of course.
So if u read this please, send a thought to God for me.
|