Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Befudled

Ever feel like there are a hundred bees in your head all buzzing at the same time?? Well, that's how i feel right now with all the thoughts flying around.

- tomorrow is my last day of work as an EA for the year. I work at Brownell-good school-good kids-close to home-sweet-lunch at home

- i have a wedding to attend on sat. as well as lunch with amelia before hand.

- I'm not sure how all my stuff is going to fit in my car

- Not that i really know where i'm staying at this point anyway

- I leave town in 3 days

- I start work as a Program Director in 4

- I have no idea where to start

- Apparently i'm also working maintenence for the first weekend i'm there....but it pays extra

- My visa has taken a beating this month...and there may be dipping into that $1000 overdraft as well

- The camp may/may not have an ex. director

- I have to go to a couple's house for each supper...in the process of accepting such

- I have no idea what kind of budget i have to work with, or if i can buy groceries.

- I DO know this is where God wants me and apparently He has an amazing plan for me this summer....so maybe i just need patience, peace, and prayer. : )

I'll still have my email working and such there. If u want my # or addy, email me. I'll have my cell and if u call from s'toon, it's not long distance.

- this is my 126th post

TOOT TOOT!!! heeheeheehee

OH! And thanks to my wonderful friends who got together to hang out with me before i left. AND THE GIFT! heehee...oh the goat.
|