Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random

I'm having quite a nice week off since there is no school this week. I went to Edmonton to visit my wonderful friend liz(and somehow didn't take any pictures of her...or me for that matter haha) for a few days. However, the nite i got home, i noticed some kid trying to get into vehicles on our street. He tried to get into one of melonheads after peering into their windows-yep, i watched the whole thing. They did too apparently and chased him off. I watched him hide in the bushes while they checked the car. Later he got up, slowly walked....and then took of running-kinda funny actually. Then i went outside and told jenny what i saw, i figure hey, my car is there too. So, i called the cops and they did too. In the end, i chatted with donna and jenny. Odd bonding moment that's for sure.

Today, i had a playdate : > ). Tim came over and we played Carcassonne and Mark came by after his haircut with HELEN (heehee) and we all played settlers. Oh fun times. I forgot how fun those two are. The 3 of us are really the last of our group that started out in high school when tim was in grade 9....crazy.

I leave in 1.5 weeks, and it's slowly dawning on me that i am in fact leaving and not coming back for awhile. Excited, and anxious all at the same time. Glad to be done with work, and worried about leaving it at the same time.

PRAISE GOD!!!!! My sister has applied to BIBLE SCHOOL!!!! Columbia in fact. How wonderful and crazy is that? She has been working full time at the bank and has a good job, yet, she's felt that it's something she has to do. She hasn't even been sleeping because she felt that way. God is cool.

Will post pic.s tomorrow.
|