Thoughts from a Conundrum

an enigma wrapped in a riddle dressed in a conundrum

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh Happy Day Indeed

So, i look back on my day and realize, man, i have it pretty darn good.(even though i'm severely broke-but that aside : ) ) Even though my morning was kinda hectic with trying to keep kids in the classroom instead of running freely, and the swearing and disrespect, i had a good day at work. The boy that i've worked with on and off for 2 weeks and i clicked today. It was wonderful to see the sweet boy that listens and does his work. It's not often that's for sure. But today was productive, and i enjoyed that. Today i went for a massage after work. Hooray for less headaches and pain. I was taken out of my comfort level....i'm not sure what i thought work on your gluts and hips meant, but found out quickly. I'm glad i'm comfortable with my masage therapist, b/c man oh man, she's seen me more naked then, well, i'm sure anyone else haha. haha...maybe it's part of my learning to be more vulnerable. Anyway, it kinda hurt-you get some nasty knots in your butt!!!! The one side is still rather tenderized feeling. haha. I love the relaxed feeling after a massage. aaah....sigh.
This evening i spent with friends i haven't seen in far too long-well, all together at the same time and place. I quite enjoyed myself. It reaffirmed that even though i'm meeting new people, to not let other relationships slide too much with the people i've known.
I walked from car to house, and realized that i enjoy my work(when at certain schools-and when i'm actually making money), feel quite relaxed, i have wonderful friends, and am amazingly blessed. (even though broke-haha....yup, give it up) And even though i'm broke, i know i'm doing what God wants of me, so it's okay...most of the time. : )
To all my friends: You are wonderful blessings to me. Those who make me smile, make me laugh, sometimes 'til i cry, those who will be there if i do cry. the good listeners and caring spirits. aaahhh.... Yay friends.
|